SUPPLY & BUY 2018 BOOKING PROCEDURE.
STEP 1: RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW
This page will provide you with the details you need to reserve your place, but please do contact us for any further information that you may need email us.
STEP 2: SEND US YOUR BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
The buyers attending our Supply and Buy event could hold some of the keys to your success. During the period up to the event on Wednesday 20 June, 2018, we email several times all the buyers on our invitation list, a Business Description of every brand which has registered to attend the event.
Please send us your business profile – 250/300 words – at your earliest convenience.
Here is what you should include:-
- Special features of your brand
- Range description
- Number of SKUs
- Price ranges
- How you distribute
- POS and literature
- Website domain name
- Names of principal/s
- Contact Details
STEP 3: BRING PRODUCTS OR SAMPLES FOR THE BUYERS
When they leave the event each buyer will receive a goody bag with product samples and literature from all brands. These samples will serve to reinforce your brand message including for those buyers who only had time to look at your products briefly.
STEP 4: BRING SAMPLES FOR DISPLAY
Most brands bring their samples, POS and display materials with them on the day of the event. However, if you cannot do so please make alternative arrangements with the Supply & Buy organiser.
We suggest that you bring a few additional samples in case some buyers ask for samples when they meet you.
If you do send us your display samples along with your goody bag samples, we will ensure that all your samples are available in the room from 7.30am on the day for you to set up your displays.
There will be storage space adjacent to the event room.
We will email you to confirm safe receipt.
STEP 5: REMOVAL OF DISPLAY ITEMS AFTER THE EVENT
Please ensure that you have transport arranged to pick up your samples and display materials within one hour of the closure of the event, or according to arrangements agreed in advance.
STEP 6: PAYMENT TERMS
A reservation fee of £175 applies. This fee is non-refundable but is deducted from the confirmed booking total of £1,500 + VAT. A 20% discount on this fee applies for bookings made before February 28, 2018 and staged payments before this date can be made in two or more agreed tranches. See our full Terms & Conditions for further information.
HOW THE EVENT WORKS
- Please have your display ready and be prepared to ‘do business’ by 9.00am
at the very latest.
- You can arrive at any time from 7.45am onwards
- Please check in at the Reception desk in the foyer – it is important for security reasons that you wear your name badge throughout the event for the buyers, the organisers and other brand personnel to clearly see.
- A buffet breakfast and canapes lunch are provided at no charge.
- Ideally bring a minimum of two people. We normally allow up to four people per table.
- We encourage you to bring your own furniture but otherwise we will provide you with one table (6 x 2.5 ft) and two chairs which will be placed alongside your table; we also supply a white tablecloth, but please bring your own if you prefer.
- The format and layout of the event is compact and inti
- Buyers will start to arrive from 9.00am. The day will finish by 4.45pm
- All display tables are rated as having equal impact. Remember this is not a shell-style trade exhibition – it is an opportunity to meet buyers who are there for one purpose, i.e. to talk to potential new suppliers.
- We have only limited storage space in the room used for the event, and so packaging materials must be kept to a minimum.
DISPLAYING AND PROMOTING YOUR PRODUCTS
You can bring floor-standing banners.
Make your displays as attractive as possible by using Perspex display units and small signs, for example, to give your displays some height, colour and impact, as well as to show key information.
- All Day Event: 9.00am-4.45pm
- Proven Format That Works
- No.1 UK Event For Leading Beauty Retail Buyers
- Focussed Business Growth Event With Prestige Retail Buyers
- Table-Top Display/Presentation Format
- Pre and Post Show Support
- Sampling Opportunity
It can be incredibly difficult for developing brands to open discussions with retail buyers, but now help is at hand with a new series of events that brings key retailers and brands together in an intimate business environment
The opportunity to meet buyers, plus the consequent saving of both time and money trying to arrange meetings with buyers – let alone the disruptive frustration of emails and phone calls going continually unanswered – means that attendance at Supply & Buy is a must for brand owners and distributors
Participation costs £1,500 + Vat
You will be sent an initial briefing pack
Pre-show help and advice will be available upon request
You will be continuously updated on latest buyer acceptances
Leading up to the day, each buyer will be sent a full information document containing your brand profile